- What Personal Data Do We Collect From You and How?
We collect personal data about you through the Site or other platform channels (email, telephone, and other forms of communication). Your personal data is collected when you register or subscribe for one of our services, place an order, buy a gift voucher, use our online services, interact with us in any other way, such as via social media, click on an advertisement that we put on our or someone else’s website, ask for information or assistance, give us a testimonial or other feedback, comment on any blogs or articles featured in our services, attend an event that we run or sponsor, enter competitions or special promotions, sign up for our special offers or other updates, fill in surveys. By registering, subscribing or using our services, you consent to the use of your personal data in line with this policy. We may also receive information about you from third parties, with whom we have a business relationship.
We and our business partners collect information about your use of our online services using cookies. Cookies are very small files that are sent by us to your computer or other device which we can access when you visit our Site in future. Cookies help us remember who you are and other information about your visits. They can help display the information on a website in a way that matches your interests. Our cookies cannot be used to get data from your hard drive, to get your email address or any other data that can be traced to you personally. Most web browsers and devices can be set to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent; if you use these features, you may limit the functionality we can provide you when you visit our Site.
- How Do We Use Your Data?
Whenever you give us your personal information we will use it in accordance with applicable privacy laws and for the purposes set out in this policy, on the data entry forms you complete, in any relevant terms and conditions and on pages or emails which link to the data entry forms. Personal data collected by Raffles Health Pte Ltd may be used for several purposes, including:
- processing and fulfilling your orders and deliveries;
- accounting, billing, reporting and audit;
- authentication and identity checks
- credit checking or screening
- communicating with you, including to confirm and update you on the status of your orders and deliveries, and respond to your queries and requests;
- developing, testing, and maintaining systems;
- advertising and marketing for us and third parties
- data matching, statistical and market analysis, and marketing information;
- customising your online experience according to your chosen interests and preferences and enhance your current and future visits to the Site;
- customer surveys
- studies, research, and development;
- complying with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court;
- enforcing our legal rights and remedies; or
- customer care and to help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences and;
- any other uses set out in the terms and conditions for use of our services. For these purposes we may disclose your information to one or more of the other organisations listed in the section called “who we will share your personal data with”.
- Who We Will Share Your Personal Data With?
From time to time, we may engage third party business partners to provide information about you or to collect personal information on our behalf. We may also share or match your data with third party business partners to provide you with the products, services or information you ask for or for interest-based advertising. We may pass your information onto one or more of the following organisations:
- any affiliate, subsidiary or partner of Raffles Health Pte Ltd;
- data processing companies, mailing houses and other third party suppliers working on our behalf;
- our technology, marketing and logistics service providers;
- credit card and payment processing companies;
- credit reference or fraud prevention agencies;
- research students, universities and other research and development organisations;
- lawyers, auditors, professional advisors and investors of Raffles Health Pte Ltd; or
- any other agents, service providers or subcontractors acting for or on behalf of Raffles Health Pte Ltd, to the extent required to carry out the purposes set out in Section 4, or to do anything at your request; or
- where you expressly consent to such disclosure; or
- where such disclosure is required or permitted by applicable law, statute, stock exchange regulation or by-law, regulatory or governmental order or court order.
Recipients of your personal data may be located outside Singapore. You agree that we may transfer your personal data to our affiliates, subsidiaries and/or other third parties located outside of Singapore, as long as the personal data is handled in accordance with this Policy and all applicable laws. Raffles Health Pte Ltd will ensure recipients of your personal data are legally bound to provide a standard of protection for your personal data comparable to the protection afforded under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012).
- How Long Do We Retain Your Data?
Personal data provided by you will be retained as long as the purpose for which the data was collected continues. Thereafter, Raffles Health Pte Ltd will destroy or delete the information, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory, accounting or other business requirements or to protect Raffles Health Pte Ltd’s interests.
- Safeguarding Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable care to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided to us. We have put in place technology and security policies which are designed to protect the personal data we hold about you. We also follow the security procedures that applicable privacy laws require. Please be informed that despite our best efforts, no security measures are impenetrable. Unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of your personal data. Raffles Health Pte Ltd does not warrant or guarantee in any way that your personal information or private communications will always remain private and/or safe. Raffles Health Pte Ltd hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with, any loss, theft, or unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar actions with regard to any personal data held or maintained by us, except to the extent caused by our fault or negligence.
- How You Can Access Your Personal Data And Keep It Up To Date
You have the right to review and update your personal details. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information we hold is not correct, if you wish to access, correct or update your personal data, you may do so at any time by accessing your Account settings through the Site. If you prefer, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend your personal details.
- How You Can Request For Data Deletion
You can request that we delete your personal data, except we are not obliged to do so if we need to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation. Personal data deletion requests should be sent to email@example.com. Please provide as much information as possible regarding the data you would like deleted. The request will be escalated to a team for evaluation and processing. We may reach out to you for verification purposes and to keep you updated on the status of your request.
- Linked Sites
We may provide links to other sites ("Linked Sites") that may be of relevance and interest to you. We have no control over, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Linked Sites, and you hereby waive any claim against us with respect to the Linked Sites.
- How We Can Make Changes To This Policy
- Governing Law
This Policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Singapore law including without limitation the provisions of the Evidence Act (Chapter 97), Electronic Transactions Act (Cap. 88) and the PDPA, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.