- This website (“Site”) is owned and maintained by Raffles Health Pte Ltd ("we", “our”, "us"). We operate an online store which offers one or more of the following features and services (“Services”), mainly for the browsing and purchasing of products:
- access to a collection of information, products, services, data, text, listings, pricing, graphics, images, videos, audio files and other types of works;
- search engine or tools;
- blogs, message boards, communication tools;
- email or message alerts; and
- any other services, features, content or applications that Raffles Health Pte Ltd may offer through the Site from time to time in our sole and absolute discretion.
- and that you are the user of the Site and/or Services and are 18 years or above.
- If you do not accept these Terms, please leave the Site and/or discontinue use of the services immediately. We may modify the Terms from time to time. Please read the Terms and check back often. Any use of the Site or Services after the amendment of these Terms is deemed acceptance of the amended Terms by you. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you have the right to stop using the Site and Services.
Your License to Access and Use the Services
- The content, information, software, designs, materials, functions and data included in and contained on the Services (the “Content”) are protected by intellectual property and other laws. You must comply with these and any other applicable laws when you use the Services.
- You agree not to reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, communicate, transmit, broadcast, distribute, sell, trade, exploit or use for any commercial or other purposes, any portion of, or any access to:
- any Service;
- the Site; and
except, to the extent permitted, with the prior written consent of Raffles or unless expressly permitted in these Terms.
You may not hack into, interfere with, disrupt, disable, over-burden or otherwise impair the proper working of the Site, Services or our servers, which shall include but is not limited to denial-of-service attacks, spoof attacks, session hacking, sniffing, tampering, spamming, reverse engineering or reprogramming.
- To use some of the Services made available to you on this Site, you will need to register for an account ("Account”) and select a user name (“User Name”) and password (“Password”). When you register, you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also change registration requirements from time to time.
Orders & Delivery
- All orders made by you shall be deemed to be an offer made by you to purchase the selected product(s) and quantities set out in your order upon these Terms. Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
- Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Raffles Health Pte Ltd will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched. Neither our third party payment processor nor our nominated courier has the authority to accept an order on behalf of Raffles Health Pte Ltd.
- Processing of payment for an order shall not in itself constitute acceptance of the order by us, provided that where an order for any product(s) is rejected or cancelled by us, any payment made for such order shall be reversed or refunded by us in accordance with our prevailing refund policy at such time.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items in your shopping cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or reject your order in whole or in part, at any time and without liability or compensation, where any product is out of stock, damaged or spoilt, or unavailable for any other reason. We reserve the right to limit your order or the quantity of a particular product you may order.
- You will own the goods on and from the later of the point in time when: (a) we receive payment in full, and (b) we deliver the goods to you.
- If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by us, and transfer of responsibility in the same way. The goods are your responsibility from the time we deliver them to the address you gave us.
- We deliver to most areas in mainland Singapore. To find out if we deliver to your area, please refer to www.raffleshealth.com/shipping to check on our delivery coverage. We will only process and accept orders within our delivery coverage. For deliveries outside of Singapore, please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com for more details.
- We will endeavour to deliver the products to your delivery address within the delivery time frame of 3 business days. Delivery times appearing on the Site are estimates and are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by weather, traffic, haze etc and destination customs clearance processes.
- If delivery is delayed by any event outside of our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to cancel your order and we will give you a refund for any goods you have paid for but not received.
- Please notify us immediately of any change to your delivery address, date or time of delivery, or contact number. Any changes in the delivery address or date or time of delivery after the submission of your order may incur an administrative charge.
- For all deliveries, please arrange for someone to receive the delivery and sign off the delivery invoice or device. If an order is cancelled, or if no one is at the delivery location to receive the order during the delivery, Raffles Health Pte Ltd reserves the right to charge a re-delivery or cancellation fee of S$8
Product Information, Pricing and Payment
- We endeavour to provide you with accurate and up-to-date pricing, product and promotional information. Whilst every effort is made to make sure details on our website are accurate, we may from time to time discover an error in the pricing of products. If we discover an error in the pricing of a product in your order, we will let you know as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price and reserve the right to cancel such an order that has been accepted or is in transit. If you order a product that is priced incorrectly for any reason, we will email or telephone you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and/or that the relevant part of your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods, we shall refund the full amount as soon as we are able. In the event that products are recalled in transit, we will process your refund once the products have been returned to us.
- All product prices are shown in Singapore dollars and are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax. Prices of products may change from time to time and any promotional discounts or offers may also be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the Site from time to time. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Raffles Health Pte Ltd, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in Singapore Dollars, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
- We take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
Promotions, Coupon Codes and Other Privileges and Programmes
- From time to time, we may run promotions, contests, surveys, privileges and other programmes, subject to additional terms and conditions, which can be found on the Site and are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms.
- Promotions, contests, privileges, and programmes are only valid for the time period specified by us and while stocks last basis. No compensation in kind or cash will be offered in the event that a promotion is no longer in stock.
- The following terms shall apply to the use of credits, vouchers, coupons and codes ("Codes"):
- Each Code is only eligible for a single use per user and is only valid for the time period specified by Raffles Health Pte Ltd.
- Codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other codes or offers, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
- Use of any Code must be indicated at the time of checkout, and all information required by us must be provided. Unless otherwise stated, all Codes do not apply to delivery charges.
- All Codes cannot be refunded, redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- No reproduction, alteration, adaptation, tampering, distribution, publication, broadcast or other communication or dissemination of any Code is allowed.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders when we have reason to believe that any Code is being used by someone other than the intended recipient, or in the case of suspected abuse, misuse or fraud. We reserve the right to terminate a Code offering at any time and / or set expiration dates for such offers at any time and in our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to vary or impose such other terms and conditions, as we deem appropriate from time to time by posting the varied terms and conditions on the Site.
- Raffles Health Pte Ltd's decision on all matters relating to promotions, discounts, Codes and other privileges is final and binding.
- Raffles Health Pte Ltd reserves the right to discontinue any promotion, discount, Code programme, contest, privileges or programme at any time without notice or liability.
Returns & Exchanges
- If there is any damaged or incorrect product(s) (including delivery of additional product(s) not ordered by you), please contact us within 7 days of your delivery date at firstname.lastname@example.org. Raffles Health Pte Ltd at its sole discretion, will offer a replacement or refund of the damaged or incorrect product(s), or arrange for the re-delivery, collection and/or return of the incorrect product(s).
- Items should be returned unused. Returns that are damaged or soiled will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused
- Final sale items purchased during our sale clearance cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Services selected through www.raffleshealth.com are non-refundable or exchangeable, whether partial or in full, unless otherwise stated. They are also not subjected to corporate rates, discounts, or promotions. Please email email@example.com for all corporate enquiries.
- We do monitor the number of returns/exchanges made by customers, and continued returns/exchanges will be flagged and potentially refused at our discretion or lead to the closure of your Account.
- The Content included in and contained on the Site are protected by intellectual property and other laws. You must comply with these and any other applicable laws when you use the Site. Consent is granted to view, electronically copy, and print in hard copy portions of the Site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Raffles Health Pte Ltd for your use. Any other reproduction or redistribution of the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this Site are the property of Raffles Health Pte Ltd and other third parties, and all rights to the Marks are expressly reserved by Raffles Health Pte Ltd and relevant third parties. You are not permitted to use the name of Raffles Health Pte Ltd or any Marks, including in any advertising or publicity or as a hyperlink, without the prior written consent of Raffles Health Pte Ltd or such third party.
- The domain name on which the Site is hosted on is the sole property of Raffles Health Pte Ltd and you may not use or otherwise adopt a similar name for your own use.
Comments, Feedback, and Other Information
- You may provide or submit comments, feedback, suggestions and other content or information (collectively, “Comments”) so long as the content is not unlawful, defamatory, racist or libellous, incite hatred or violence, detrimental to people, institutions, religions or to people's privacy, which may cause harm to minors, is detrimental to the trade marks, patents and copyrighted content, contains personal data, improperly uses the medium for promoting and advertising businesses. This Site is available to the public, and information you consider confidential should not be posted to this Site. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a Comment. Raffles Health Pte Ltd reserves the right (but not the obligation) to review, remove or edit such content.
- You also grant to us a right to use any Comments you provide for our own purposes including republication in any form or media. Comments may be moderated and may take up to 72 hours to be displayed, but we do not commit to checking all contents and will not be liable for third party posts. If you have a complaint about any posts, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opinions expressed on the Site are the personal opinions of the authors and do not reflect the views of Raffles Health Pte Ltd. We accept no responsibility for any such views expressed in any media.
- While we make every effort to ensure that the Site, Services and all Content is accurate and complete, we provide the Site, Services and Content on an ‘as is’, ‘as available’ basis only without warranties of any kind either express or implied. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranties that materials on the Site are non-infringing, as well as warranties implied from a course of performance or course of dealing; that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the Services will be secure; that the Site or the servers that makes the Services available will be virus-free or otherwise free of harmful components; or that information on the Site will be complete, accurate or timely.
- If you download any materials from the Site, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such materials. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through or from the Services will create any warranty of any kind. We do not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials on the Site in terms of their completeness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
- To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, neither we, nor our suppliers or third party content providers, will be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of or in any way related to:
- the Services (including any delay or inability to use the Services);
- any information, products or services advertised in or obtained through the Site;
- or our removal or deletion of any materials submitted or posted on the Site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if we or any of our suppliers have been advised of the possibility of damages.
- You agree that the above exclusions and limitations of liability enable the Site and the Services to be provided by Raffles Health Pte Ltd at either reasonable costs or no costs to you.
Security & Privacy
Suspension and Termination
- These Terms constitute an agreement between you and us, which we may terminate at our sole discretion, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason. If we terminate this agreement with you, you may no longer access the Services. Upon termination of this agreement and/or your access to the Services, you will immediately destroy any copies of any Content, whether in printed or software format. Otherwise applicable portions of the Terms survive termination of these Terms.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the above, Raffles Health Pte Ltd reserves the right to deactivate your Account if it has been inactive for a period of 5 years or more, or if you are in breach of any of our Terms.
Notification of Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that Content on the Services violates your copyright, please send us a notice using the following contact information:
585 North Bridge Road, Level 11
No Professional Advice or Medical Information
- This Site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, and the information included on the Site is offered for informational purposes only. Please consult with your physician or other healthcare provider if you have health-related questions before using any of our products or relying on any information you obtain on the Site. You should discuss any medications or nutritional supplements you are using with a healthcare provider before using any new medications or supplements. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- The Site and Services are meant for use by residents of Singapore only. Raffles Health Pte Ltd makes no representation that the Services and Contents of the Site are appropriate or available for use in your location. Those who choose to access this Site from any location do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Raffles Health Pte Ltd, and its officers, agents, partners, and employees, harmless from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities (including statutory liability and liability to third parties), penalties, and costs (including without limitation, legal costs on a full indemnity basis), awards, losses and/or expenses, due to or arising from or in connection with your use of the Services or our products or services or any violation or alleged violation by you of these Terms or applicable law. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with us in the defence of such matter. You may not settle any claim covered by this section or admit any liability on the part of the Raffles Health Pte Ltd without Raffles Health Pte Ltd’s prior written approval.
Severability, No Waiver
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be illegal, void or unenforceable under any law that is applicable hereto or if any court of competent jurisdiction in a final decision so determines, these Terms shall continue in force save that such provision shall be deemed to be deleted.
- No waiver of any rights or remedies by Raffles Health Pte Ltd shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorised representative of Raffles Health Pte Ltd.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision in these Terms will not constitute a waiver of that right or provision or any other rights or provisions included within the Terms
Relationship of Parties
- You acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Raffles Health Pte Ltd as a result of the Terms or your use of this Site. You agree that you may not and will not hold yourself out as a representative, agent, or employee of Raffles Health Pte Ltd, and we shall not be liable for any representation, act, or omission on your part.
- No party shall be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under these Terms if the failure results from a Force Majeure Event (defined below), provided always that whenever possible, the affected party will resume that obligation as soon as the Force Majeure Event occasioning the failure ceases or abates.
- For purposes of these Terms, a “Force Majeure Event” is an event which is a circumstance or event beyond the reasonable control of a party, and which results in the party being unable to observe or perform on time an obligation under these Terms. Such circumstance or event shall include strikes, lockouts, industrial action or labour disputes, riots, civil unrest, war or threat of war, criminal or terrorist acts, government action or regulation, telecommunication or utility failures, power outages, fire, explosion, storm, flood, natural physical disasters, epidemic, quarantine restrictions, disruption to supply lines, and general failure or impossibility of the use of aircraft, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport, or political interference with the normal operations of any party.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- These Terms and all matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Site and the Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore including without limitation the provisions of the Singapore Evidence Act (Chapter 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap. 88), without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- You hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.