Tdap Doctor’s Consultation Service and Vaccination for Adults
What is Tdap?
The Tdap vaccination is a 3-in-1 vaccination that protects you against three potentially dangerous diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis (whooping cough). This vaccination is given as part of the National Childhood Immunisation Programme. In adulthood however, antibody levels can decline significantly with age causing older adults to be at risk of contracting the infection.
Who should have Tdap vaccination?
- Adults should receive a single dose of Tdap every 10 years.
- Adults in close contact with an infant aged less than 12 months , especially if their last Tdap vaccination was more than 10 years ago
- Women of childbearing age before pregnancy, during the third trimester of every pregnancy, or immediately after delivery.
How many doses are required?
- A single dose every ten years
- A single dose during the third trimester of every pregnancy, or immediately after delivery, regardless of interval from the last Tdap./Td vaccination.
It is safe to be given during breastfeeding.
Price is applicable for one dose only and includes practice cost and doctor’s consultation charge.
Applicable at Raffles Medical (Singapore) clinics. Please call the clinic prior.
Not applicable at Raffles Medical clinics at Changi Airport Transits 1, 2, 3, and 4, 24 Hour Emergency at Raffles Hospital, Raffles Health Screeners, and Raffles Specialist clinics.
Terms and conditions apply.
Upon purchase, we will send to your email a redemption letter that you can use to redeem your vaccination. Please call your preferred clinic prior to your visit and present the letter on the day of your vaccination. Price is in Singapore dollars and inclusive of GST.
|Benefits||General Well Being|