HPV (9-valent) Vaccination (1 Dose)
HPV (9-valent) is effective in the prevention of HPV infection, precancerous and cancerous conditions of the cervix, vulva and vagina caused by strain types 6,11,16,18, 31, 33, 45, 52 and 58 as well as genital warts caused by strains types 6 and 11, in women aged below 26. It can also be used for the prevention of HPV infection and genital warts in males aged below 26.
Who should have HPV vaccination?
- All unvaccinated females and males from 9 - 45 years old
How many doses are required
- 9 – 14 years old: 2 doses, 6 to 12 months apart
- 15 – 45 years old: 3 doses at 0 month, 2 months and 6 months
Price is applicable for one dose only. Three doses are required to complete the vaccination programme.
Precautions to note:
- Not recommended for those who had an allergic reaction to a previous dose or to any component in the vaccine
- Vaccination should be avoided in pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women may receive vaccination
- HPV vaccine is not a substitute for routine cervical cancer screening
1 ICO HPV Information Centre, Human Papillomavirus and Related Diseases Report, Singapore, Versions posted on www.hpvcentre.net on 27 July 2017. http://www.hpvcentre.net/statistics/reports/SGP.pdf
Applicable at Raffles Medical (Singapore) clinics. Please call the clinic prior.
Not applicable at Raffles Medical clinics at Changi Airport Transits 1, 2, 3, and 4, 24 Hour Emergency at Raffles Hospital, Raffles Health Screeners, and Raffles Specialist clinics.
Terms and conditions apply.
Upon purchase, we will send to your email a redemption letter that you can use to redeem your vaccination. Please call your preferred clinic prior to your visit and present the letter on the day of your vaccination. Price is in Singapore dollars and inclusive of GST.
What is Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)?
Terms and Conditions
|Benefits||General Well Being|