Hepatitis A Vaccination (2 doses) with Consultation
What is Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a viral liver disease that can cause mild to severe illness. The virus is primarily spread when an uninfected (and unvaccinated) person ingests food or water that is contaminated with the faeces of an infected person. The disease is closely associated with unsafe water or food, inadequate sanitation and poor personal hygiene. Symptoms include fever, fatigue, abdominal pain, pale stools, dark-coloured urine, loss of appetite, and yellowing of the skin or eyes. It can take weeks or months for people recovering from the illness to return to work, school, or daily life.
Who should have hepatitis A vaccination?
- Travelers to countries where hepatitis A is common.
- Those with clotting factor disorders, eg Haemophilia, von Willebrand disease.
- People with chronic or long-term liver disease, including hepatitis B or hepatitis C.
- Those awaiting or have received liver transplantation.
- Men who have sexual encounters with other men.
- Users of recreational drugs, whether injected or not.
How many doses are required?
Two doses spaced 6 to 12 months apart
Price is applicable for two doses only and includes practice cost and doctor’s consultation charge at first visit.
Applicable at Raffles Medical (Singapore) clinics. Please call the clinic prior.
Terms and conditions apply.
Upon purchase, we will send to your email a redemption letter that you can use to redeem your vaccination. Please call your preferred clinic prior to your visit and present the letter on the day of your vaccination. Price is in Singapore dollars and inclusive of GST.
Precautions to note:
Terms and Conditions
|Benefits||General Well Being, Cold, Flu, & Immunity|