Pearlie White BrushCare Professional Sensitive Extra Soft Toothbrush
Extra Soft Microfine Bristles with Polished End-Rounded Tips
Extra gentle in use on sensitive teeth and gums while brushing out plaque in small spaces and gum pockets.
Ultra Compact Oval-Shaped Brush Head
Tapered at the end to allow for reach into the tightest spaces at the back of your mouth.
Slim, Long Neck
Provides maximum reach to all tooth surfaces.
Non-slip Grip and Large Textured Thumb Rest
Provide control and stability when brushing
- Pearlie White listens to what dental professionals wanted in a toothbrush.
- Small and compact head to reach far back and tight areas in the mouth.
- Multiple non-slip grip areas on handle for better control.
- Extra soft bristles to cater for sensitive teeth and gums.
How to use
- Brush gently with short strokes. Pay more attention to areas around the gum line, teeth at the back, and areas around fillings, crowns or other dental restorations.
- Begin by brushing the outer side of your teeth. First the upper teeth, then the lower. Next, brush the inner side of your upper teeth, followed by the inner side of your lower teeth. Finally, brush your molars (the chewing area of your teeth).
- For fresher breath, make it a point to brush your tongue gently as well