Souvenaid Cappuccino 4 x 125ml
Food for medical purposes for the dietary management of early Alzheimer's disease.
Souvenaid® is a daily medical nutrition drink that contains a unique patented combination of nutrients, Fortasyn Connect™, specifically designed for the dietary management of early Alzheimer’s disease and memory decline.
- Low GI – 50
Per bottle (125ml) contains
- DHA^ (1200mg) , EPA^ (300mg) and UMP# (625mg), which are building blocks for phospholipids (major components found in the brain cell membrane)
- Choline (400mg), a nutrient found in the brain
- Vitamin B12 (3mcg), which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6 (1mg), which is important for the production of energy
- Dietary management of early Alzheimer’s disease
|Use it as:||Recommended no. of bottles (per day)|
|Per serving (160ml)|
* Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or healthcare professional for advice.
^ DHA: docosahexaenoic acid, EPA: eicosapentaenoic acid (DHA & EPA are omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
# UMP : uridine monophosphate