Raffles Executive Sports Screening
Whether you have been engaging in regular exercise / sports, or are planning to start an exercise regime, getting screened is necessary to identify any health issues that could cause a risk if you engage in physical activity.
This carefully designed sports screening is tailored specifically for individuals of all age groups who are avid sports enthusiasts and for those who are embarking on an exercise regime. The various tests screens for general health conditions and aims to identify any underlying physical abnormalities.
This screening includes:
- Physical examination and interview on medical history by Doctor
- Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q)1
- Height and weight measurement
- Body fat measurement
- Visual acuity
- Blood tests: Full blood count, Renal panel, Fasting blood glucose, Lipid profile, Liver function*
- Chest X-ray
- 12-Lead Electrocardiogram
- Stress Echocardiogram2
- Post review with Doctor
*Fasting is required 8 hours prior.
2Please bring along your sports shoes and exercise attire for the treadmill test. Test will be referred to Raffles Hospital.
Available at Raffles Health Screeners (Singapore) at Marina Bay Financial Centre, Shaw Centre, Raffles Holland V and Raffles Hospital. Appointment is required.
Upon purchase, we will send to your email a redemption letter that you can use to redeem your package. Please call 6311 2222 (24 Hours) / 6311 2088 (office hours) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment and present the letter on the day of your appointment.
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE COMING FOR YOUR TEST
1. Fasting for 8 hours before your health screening appointment is required specifically for your blood tests, ultrasound abdomen and ultrasound liver.
2. Please refrain from consuming food starting from 12 midnight on the day of your appointment.
3. Drinking of plain water is permissible up to the morning of screening.
1. Please delay your routine morning medication and/or supplements until your blood sample is taken.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS