PHYSICAL EXAMINATION & ASSESSMENT
• Consultation and Physical Examination by Doctor
• Body Fat Measurement
• Height / Weight / BMI
• Visual Acuity
• Medical Report
• Post Examination Review by Doctor
• Complete Haematological Complete Haematological Parameters
• Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
• Liver Function Test
• Kidney Function Test
• Blood Glucose
• Lipid/ Cholesterol Profile
• Gout (Uric Acid)
• Thyroid Screen (Free T4 & TSH)
• Bone Mineral Status (Calcium & Phosphate)
• Rheumatoid Factor
• Cardiac Risk: HS CRP
• 25-Hydroxyvitamin D
• Anaemia Screen: B12
• Anaemia Screen: Folate
• HIV Screen
• Venereal Disease (VDRL/ TPHA)
• Hepatitis A Screen
• Hepatitis B Screen
• Hepatitis C Screen
• Tumour Marker - Liver (AFP)
• Tumour Marker - Colon (CEA)
• Tumour Marker - Pancreas (CA 19-9)
• Tumour Marker - Prostate (PSA)
• Tumour Marker - Lung (Cyfra-21)
• Hormonal Profile: Testosterone
• Helicobacter Pylori IGG
• Urine Microalbumin to Creatinine Ratio
• Stool Occult Blood
• Chest X-ray
Choose 1 out of 2
• Ultrasound Abdomen
• Ultrasound Prostate
• Treadmill Electrocardiogram
OTHER CLINICAL ASSESSMENTS
• 12 Leads Resting Electrocardiogram (ECG)
• Tonometry (Glaucoma Screen)
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE COMING FOR YOUR TEST
1. Fasting for 8 hours before your health screening appointment is required specifically for your blood tests, ultrasound abdomen and ultrasound liver.
2. Please refrain from consuming food starting from 12 midnight on the day of your appointment.
3. Drinking of plain water is permissible up to the morning of screening.
1. Please delay your routine morning medication and/or supplements until your blood sample is taken.
STOOL FOR OCCULT BLOOD TEST
1. You may collect the stool cassette from any Raffles Medical Clinic.
2. You can collect your stool sample one day before your screening appointment.
3. Please store the cassette away from sunlight and at room temperature.
4. Submission of stool cassette can only be done on the day of the health screening.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Price is in Singapore dollars and inclusive of GST.
- Upon purchase, we will send to your email a redemption letter, that you can use to redeem your package. This letter can only be used for the package indicated.
- This letter must be presented upon registration at the clinic, together with your NRIC / Identification documents.
- Prior appointment is required. Please quote “RHS E-health” and the selected package.
- Applicable at Raffles Health Screeners in Raffles Hospital (Singapore).
- Items in the package are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, including unutilised portion.
- You may transfer the package to another person. Please fill in the authorisation form accordingly.
- Not valid with other corporate programmes.
- Listed terms are subject to change without prior notice.
- Raffles Medical Group Ltd is not obliged to replace the letter if it is stolen.
- To make your appointment, please call 6311 1222.